Having worked with people in all areas of the chain of responsibility we are uniquely placed to assist organisations understand and implement CoR compliance. CoR Australia presents to Boards, Executive, Managers and Operators on a regular basis.
CoR Australia has tailored its presentations to ensure content is suitable, informative and relevant to the business and its supply chain.
Key Benefits to your Organisation
- Customised approach to CoR compliance implementation to provide a best fit solution across all divisions of an organisationand supply chain
- Nationally recognised, Chain of Responsibility training programs
- Industry best practice CoR policies, procedures and tools framework
- Access to CoR Australia’s extensive experience in training, managing and implementing CoR compliance systems
- CoR Framework and Training developed in conjunction with the Australian Logistic Council’s, National Logistics Safety Code
To support organisations develop a comprehensive CoR Implementation Plan, CoR Australia can provide a CoR Initial Review, Compliance Gap Analysis and CoR Advice for a sample number of sites or locations. Our review frameworks align with Australian Logistics Council, National Logistics Safety Code of Practice to provide a detailed understanding of your organisation’s current level of CoR compliance.
Through the process of such an Initial Review, CoR Australia can support the development of a CoR Compliance Implementation plan. Our implementation plan would identify suitable models and priority actions for Chain of Responsibility compliance system implementation, based on key observations and recommendations on the following topics:
- Policies, Procedures, Tools and Processes
- Internal documentation and reporting procedures
- Employee training and education
- Transport providers and supply chain partner’s CoR compliance
- Risk, Compliance and Liability areas for resolution