CoR Australia has developed template Policies, Procedures, Tools and Processes and Documentation for Chain of Responsibility. These integrated Standards are available through our training programs and provide a benchmark for compliance.
As part of the CoR Australia training solution, students complete the course with a holistic understanding CoR with the relevant organisational tools. Throughout the training students build a CoR response that is consistent with CoR needs of their business. CoR level 3 students complete the course wiht an implement framework and with Cor Level 2 students position to implement CoR within their business.
Consistent with the Chain of Responsibility training, CoR Australia can develop a CoR compliance framework to meet your obligations under CoR Legislation requirements through:
- Policy and procedure development including the creation of template documentation
- Chain of Responsibility communications and training, including Executive Briefings, Internal CoR Champion Solutions, Frontline Staff awareness, Tool Box Talks and Sub Contractor engagement
- Training for staff to ensure they understand their obligations under the Chain of Responsibility
- Ensuring your work practices do not contribute to or cause on-road breaches
- Audits/spot-checks to ensure compliance (eg: monitoring of loading, speed and fatigue )
- Reviewing contracts, commercial arrangements and operational arrangements to ensure they do not encourage or give an incentive for breaches
- Contingency plans to manage operational issues within the law
CoR Australia works within a number of Codes of Practice, including:
- ALC National Logistics Safety Code
- Grain Trade Australia Limited and Livestock & Bulk Carriers Association – Bulk Freight of Goods Code of Practice
- Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association Chain of Responsibility – Code of Practice
- Client Specific Codes