The adjustment required to meet the new requirements can be quite extensive. CoR Australia partners with clients, supplementing their internal skills and resources, to help meet the requirements. Our support and mentoring programs are based around a Continual Support Model that assists organisations and staff in meeting their compliance needs.
In many instances operations have remained mired in past practices and not adjusted to new work practices or CoR requirements. Many CoR Australia clients have seen the new national CoR laws as an opportunity to review their existing systems and practices, invest in their staff and improve productivity.
Adopting new responses and implementing new systems, policies and procedures can be a challenging environment. CoR Australia can provide extra support where change management processes are to be implemented.
CoR Australia can supplement the skills and resources of you managers to:
- Assist managers, manage change
- Provide manages, with change management skills
- Help managers, develop new skills
- To prepare a change management project plan
- To be guided through a change management process
- To be supported through a change management process
- Identifiy business opportunities and efficeincies
- Manage OHS and CoR obligations
CoR Australia works with clients such as Origin Energy, Arrow Energy, Santos, Coca-Cola Amatil, QCG, DHL, Mainfreight, Thomas & Betts, Morris Corporation, Tamex Transport and Wickham’s Freightlines to deliver a range of training solutions, customised e-learning modules and CoR compliance systems. This enhances our knowledge and experience in supporting and mentoring.