Adopting new responses and implementing new systems, policies and procedures can be a challenging environment. In some cases preexisting skills and available resources within the business. CoR Australia can assist by providing the necessary skills and resources to supplement your, where additional skills or resources are required.
The shift required to update work practices and businesses activities to being CoR and OHS compliant can vary from business to business. Many CoR Australia customers have seen the new CoR laws as an opportunity to review their systems and practices and through this invest in their staff. When planning for change, management should ensure that the project is clear and well understood. Any gaps in present ability and resources identified and the gaps appropriately resourced.
CoR Australia can supplement your skills and resources to assist with the change, including:
- Reviews and Assessments to identify areas for improvement
- Mentoring of managers and key staff
- Assisting with change management initiatives
- Developing and monitoring change management plans
- Developing staff skills and competencies
- Investigation of improvement and business opportunities
- Applying OHS and CoR obligations to your business
CoR Australia works across a number of sectors including:
- Retail Logistics Supply Chain
- Steel Industry
- Coal Seam Gas
- Electrical Cable Logistics
- Tanker Logistics
- Cold Chain Logistics
CoR Australia works with clients such as Origin Energy, Arrow Energy, Santos, Coca-Cola Amatil, QCG, DHL, Mainfreight, Thomas & Betts, Morris Corporation, Tamex Transport and Wickham’s Freightlines to deliver a range of training solutions, customised e-learning modules and CoR compliance systems. This enhances our knowledge and experience in supporting and mentoring.