CoR Australia can provide a complete review of all systems prior to formal Audit under your applicable Code of Practice or NHVAS.
Written reports and recommendations will be supplied on activities required to complete audits to the current Chain of Responsibility Legislation requirements.
CoR Australia can provide:
- Validation of Frameworks based on recommendations supplied from Chain of Responsibility Australia
- Reporting supplied by exception based on improvement / remaining Gap Analysis of systems , processes and policies,
- Organisational Cultural Assessment of Program Success,
- Assessment evidence of implementation,
- Reviews of your transport providers and other Supply Chain Partners and assessment of their Chain of Responsibility compliance,
- Summary of your current level of Chain of Responsibility compliance,
- Identification of the actions required to resolve any Chain of Responsibility compliance issues.