CoR Australia takes a holistic approach to supporting managers. CoR Australia through its services across Review, Advice, Compliance and Training can provide a flexible range of options to assist managers in meeting their CoR obligations. Through sharing Review, Advice and Compliance outcomes with Board, Executives and Managers, businesses can develop and implement solutions that align with the starting position, skills, resources and ability of the business.
Where training forms part of the solution, CoR Australia has courses designed for manages and frontline managers and supervisors of schedulers, packers, loaders or drivers, or anyone who influences any of these roles. The courses support managers and supervisors to implement chain of responsibility compliant work practices.
CoR Australia can provide training through:
- Tailored presentations
- Presentations based on Review and Audits outcomes
- Customised training aligned to internal training standards or Review and Audit outcomes
- Nationally recognised training across the Chain of Responsibility obligations
The nationally recognised training under the TLISC and ASQA framework includes:
- Apply Chain of responsibility Legislation, Regulations and Workplace Procedures (TLIF0001)
- Apply Fatigue Management Strategies (TLIF2010)
- Load and Unload Goods/Cargo (TLID2004)
- Administer Chain of Responsibility Policies and Procedures (TLIF0002)
- Administer the Implementation of Fatigue Management Strategies (TLIF3063A)
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure chain of responsibility compliance (TLIF0003)
- Manage Fatigue Management Policy and Procedures (TLIF4064)