This subscription provides you with a range of invaluable guidance and advice on compliance with the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) and the Chain of Responsibility legislation. Here’s what you get:
- Company Guide: An Introduction to CoR & the legislation.
- Case Studies: Chain of Responsibility Prosecutions
- Checklist: CoR Framework – Policies, Procedures, and Tools
- Company Guide: Tips for Implementing CoR Policies and Procedures
- Template: CoR Policy – A complete and comprehensive 11-page CoR policy template, you can add your company’s logo, customise any wording to suit your company and it’s ready to publish and release.
- Company Guide: Is Your CoR Training Compliant?
- Company Guide: CoR Metrics and how to use them in your company
- Weekly CoR Compliance Email Updates to ensure you are kept up to date on legislation changes, regulatory and industry initiatives and other key areas. The weekly email also incorporates updates from the NHVR, NTC, TCA, ATA, ALC and other key industry bodies into a single easily accessible location.
- Our CoR Compliance Services Helpdesk where you can email our CoR Specialists a question and they will respond to you directly. Simply log in to the subscriber’s area and send in your question.
- A 5% discount off our online and distance learning CoR training programs
- The subscriber’s area of the CoR Compliance Services website (partial access) where you can view current CoR guidance and previous Email Updates
- The complete suite of CoR Framework Templates. The CoR Framework Templates consist of 69 policies, procedures, forms and tools that are ready to implement into your workplace. You get access to all these in soft copy as part of your full subscription
You receive all the above for $449.00 (incl GST) for first year then just $89.00 (incl GST) per year to stay updated.
You can also get all the above without the CoR Framework Templates for $24.95 (incl GST) per month (paid month by month).
Select your subscription:
Click on the subscription title for more info
Our Key Team:
The CoR Australia Compliance Services Portal is the mastermind of some of Australia’s leading Chain of Responsibility consulting, training, auditing and legal leaders. Here are just three of the key thought leaders from our team:
Steven Asnicar, (MBA), Director
Steven is an experienced Chain of Responsibility specialist, auditor and trainer. He holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, post-graduate university qualifications (MBA – Bond University) and a range of vocational education qualifications in Chain of Responsibility, Fatigue Management and other compliance and logistics areas. Ex senior executive for Boral Gas, Sunwater, and other high profile companies, Steven has strategic business relationships with CEO’s and HSE executives from many of the best-known blue-chip brandname companies including Coca Cola Amatil, Target, Ikea, Ergon Enery, Santos, Toll, Cube and Arrow Energy to name a few who are clients of CorAustralia.
Steven has presented as a specialist at a number of Chain of Responsibility events such as the Australian Logistics Council Safety Forum and the Informa Chain of Responsibility Conference.
Andrew Watt, (LLB), Project Director
Previous corporate and government senior in-house counsel, Andrew has provided strategic risk advice to Boards, incorporating logistics risk across mission
critical assets. Through facilitating risk workshops and undertaking details audits and reviews, Andrew has assisted our blue-chip clients to develop efficient, effective and practical risk responses to complex transport, logistics and operational challenges in a range of dynamic environments.
Through working in private practice and the public service and undertaking senior legal, policy and commercial roles, Andrew has gained significant insight into the various issues and perspectives surrounding opportunities and risks within utilities and commercial entities generally and for project and industry activities specifically