The Official RTO Chain of Responsibility
Course for Managers and Supervisors:
“TLIF0014: Monitor The Safety Of Transport Activities (Chain of Responsibility)” – NOW ONLINE COURSE ONLY $219!
This is the official Nationally Recognised Training (accredited) RTO course on Chain of Responsibility aimed at managers and supervisors of transport and/or warehousing operations. The “Chain of Responsibility (CoR) – TLIF0014 (Level 2)” Nationally Recognised Training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to ensure workplace compliance with chain of responsibility legislation.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
‣ Explain the chain of responsibility framework of policies, procedures and tools.
‣ Implement existing policies, procedures and tools in your workplace.
‣ Review and update workplace procedures and tools to ensure they meet CoR requirements.
‣ Complete the required CoR-related records, analysis, documentation and reports.
‣ Identify impacted job roles within your area and communicate their responsibilities to them.
This course can only be delivered by Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s), and previously this particular Unit has mostly only been delivered on a face-to-face basis.
Now Chain of Responsibility Australia (through their RTO arm Urban E-Learning, RTO number 31973) are offering this course ONLINE (requires written assessment, verbal assessment and third-party workplace assessment report in order to fulfil assessment requirements).
The Unit relates especially to implementing and managing systems and processes relating to Chain of Responsibility and is not suitable for a general awareness CoR course. For general awareness Chain of Responsibility courses we recommend you check out our Awareness, Basic, or TLIF0009 courses.
This new online course means you don’t have to sit in a classroom all day! You can study the content conveniently online, even in small chunks of time, our Learning Management System will remember where you got to and you can start from there next time you log in.
Chain of Responsibility TLIF0014 – Course Content
Please allow approximately 5-7 hours to attend the training course and complete the assessment tasks plus additional time to be observed in your workplace after course completion.
There are no pre-requisite requirements for this course.
Recurrent Training Requirements:
It is recommended that learners complete the ‘Chain of Responsibility (CoR) – Level 2’ course on a yearly basis to ensure their knowledge and understanding stays current. Up to date training will also help to demonstrate that reasonable steps were taken to prevent a breach from occurring in your workplace or as a result of your activities.
The ‘Chain of Responsibility – TLIF0014’ course is delivered by Urban E-Learning Pty Ltd (RTO #31973). The course is recognised throughout Australia, and addresses the requirements of TLIF0014: Monitor the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility) from the TLI Transport and Logistics Training Package.
On completion of the course, you will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment. This Statement of Attainment will give you a credit towards completion of a Certificate IV in Driving Operations, Traffic Operations, Logistics or Warehousing Operations or a Diploma of Logistics.
After attending the training course, there are several assessment tasks to complete, including a:
‣ Written Assessment: which includes a series of questions which require short written answers surrounding case study situations which are used to demonstrate ability to ‘identify’, ‘explain’ and ‘understand’ criteria related to CoR job roles.
‣ Verbal Questioning: which includes a series of questions that require a verbal response to demonstrate ability to verbally communicate hazards and breaches.
‣ Practical Assessment: to demonstrate ability to complete workplace CoR documents and prepare reports.
‣ Third Party Observation Report: to demonstrate skills and knowledge in the workplace meet industry standards over a period of time.
Once you have successfully completed the course and assessment tasks, you will be issued with a formal Statement of Attainment for TLIF0014: Monitor The Safety Of Transport Activities (Chain of Responsibility).
If you are not currently working in the industry in a job where you are able to clearly demonstrate application of CoR responsibilities while completing your work tasks, you will not be able to complete the Third Party Observation Report.
On completion of the written and verbal Assessments you will be issued an interim Certificate of Completion. If you do start working in a relevant job role at a later date you will be able to submit the Third Party Observation Report and obtain the Statement of Attainment (within 3 months of course registration).
Once you have completed the course content, there are a series of assessments that you must successfully complete in order to receive your Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
You must achieve 100% for all assessments to pass this unit.
(If you wish to purchase multiple courses as a corporate user, please email us here or ring 0423 172 677)